The Lake Havasu Rockabilly Reunion has grown into one of the best-featured events in the City of Lake Havasu. The event in such a short time has climbed to the rankings of one of the top five events of the year.
The Lake Havasu Rockabilly Reunion has added many new activities for all to enjoy and to be entertained. After our first two years under our belt and an attendance of over 25,000 combined, we are ready to take this event to the next level. This family oriented event themed as a 1950’s Rockabilly is focused to entertain all ages and we invite everyone to come enjoy the sites of the City of Lake Havasu and the event.
Event participants have come from many different states to name a few: California, Oregon, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Utah, Tennessee, Mississippi, Ohio and Michigan.
An event that offers the public a time warp back to the 1950’s with the lowest admission fee of $5.00 a day for such a large event makes it affordable for everyone to attend. We are so goal driven that we have stepped up and increased the size of the event with attractions, which are listed below.
Event Dates: February 18 – 20, 2011
· $5.00 for adults
· Kids 12yrs old and under FREE
Car Show & Display:
· Vehicle Registration fee this year will be $10.00, which includes one weekend pass for Saturday & Sunday to the event. Dash Plaque and event poster.
· Over 350 vehicles on display
· Awards given to each classes winner
Motorcycle Show & Display:
· Motorcycle Registration fee this year will be $10.00, which includes one weekend pass for Saturday & Sunday to the event and event poster.
· NEW ATTRACTION
· All Motorcycles are welcome that have the vintage old school look
· Awards given to each class
Pin Up Girl Contest:
· Each Participant must purchase a $10.00 weekend pass to be entered in the contest.
· 1st Place “ Ms. Lake Havasu Rockabilly Reunion – will be awarded $2,000.00
· 2nd Place Winner will be awarded $1,000.00
· 3rd Place winner will be awarded $500.00
No More Corralled Up Beer Gardens this year.
· We have designed and restructured the venue for persons 21 yrs old and over will be allowed to drink their beverage anywhere inside the venue. This means car show area, carnival area, vendor village, main event stage area, etc…
· There will more rides added to the area for all ages. Featured Rides:
o 90 Foot Ferris Wheel
o Bumper Cars
o Roller Coasters
o Kid rides
o Gaming area to test your skills
· This year there will be family packages sold for all day passes.
· There will also be individual all day passes. All packages will be at a lower rate.
Celebrity Famous Car Display
· Take your pictures of some of the most awesome looking cars around.
· Merchandise not found locally
· Car Parts
· Off the wall creations
· Pin stripping
· Much more to see
· Live entertainment all day
· Moonlight Howlers
· High Rollers
· More Bands TBA
· Free Registration
· Poker Run is held on Friday 5pm – 8pm
· Enjoy cruising around Lake Havasu City to different destinations to get your lucky cards
· Final destination will be at a sponsored lcation to start the Lake Havasu Rockabilly Kick Off Party
· Prizes given away for best hand, worse hand, etc..
· BBQ Pork
· Tri Tip
· Hot Dogs
· Philly Cheese Steaks
· And much more
!950’s Hair Salon
· Featured Pin ups and Up Doo’s
· Come get your 50’s Style Hair Doo for the event
· Featured Barber shop for all the guys to get that look
All Invite After Parties
· Each Night after the event the party doesn’t stop there
· Everyone is invited to a sponsored Resort (TBA) to come enjoy the free live entertainment and the company of other Car Enthusiasts
Sponsor Give A Ways
· On the Main Event Stage Free Give a ways from of Sponsors will be handed off the stage throughout the event
· Culture Shok Tattoo will be taking appointments for any kind of tattoo at the event. Please note tattooing will be done at their facility
Used Car Parts Swap Meet
· This area is for used parts only
· An Opportunity to get some vintage used parts